Positions vacant for the Senior Women’s 2024 season and beyond for: Sports Trainers and Water Runners.
- Sports trainer position largely involves taping, massage, first aid and running water both on training nights and match days.
- Pre-season runs from November 2023- to early 2024 and then main seasons starts from January/March (depending on what team following)
- Previous experience is desirable, with Sports Trainer accreditation advantageous yet those interested who are unqualified or inexperienced are highly encouraged to still apply.
- In-house training, workshops and education chances are provided by head Physiotherapists/Doctors/High-performance Managers/Head Trainers and are fantastic opportunities to develop injury management, massage and taping skills.
- We are happy to accommodate studying and employment workloads as much as possible.
- We have an elite medical team from Physiotherapists, Doctors, S&C staff and Sports trainers and physicians who are highly experienced and incredible mentors. Huge opportunities to further knowledge and get experience.
Any questions or to apply please contact:
Jacinta Cocks – Club Head Trainer/Coordinator