TRAINERS REQUIRED – WEST ADELAIDE FOOTBALL CLUB (SANFL)
Positions vacant across Seniors, Juniors and Women’s for Season 2022 and beyond as: Sports Trainers, Massage Therapists and Water Runners
- Sports trainer position largely involves taping, massage, first aid and running water on match days with lots of opportunities to use skills developed within your degree.
- An Honorarium, 2022 SANFL Season Membership, WAFC Attire and Free Access to the WAFC Gym Facilities are provided
- Applicants MUST be prepared to commit to one training night per week in addition to match days on weekends (we will endeavour to accommodate studying and employment workloads as much as possible)
- Pre-season runs from November 2021 – March 2022 with the main season late March-September 2022. (Only weekday availability required until early 2022)
- Previous experience in a similar position is desirable, with Sports Trainer accreditation advantageous yet those interested who are unqualified or inexperienced are encouraged to apply
- In-house training and workshops are provided by the Head Physiotherapist/Doctor/High-Performance Manager/Head Trainer and are fantastic opportunities to develop injury management, massage and taping skills.
- Positions are best suited to undergraduate and post-graduate students in Health Science disciplines seeking to enhance clinical and practical skills in a hands-on environment, massage therapists, personal trainers and current sports trainers.
- Our elite medical team from Sportsmed SA consist of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, S&C staff and sports physicians who are highly experienced and incredible mentors. Huge opportunities to further your knowledge outside of University.
If you have any questions or to apply please contact
Sarah Bradbrook – Club Head Trainer
Phone: 0450 631 099