WAFC Position Vacancies
The West Adelaide Football Club with the support of the SANFL seek applications for the following position:
RESERVES – DEVELOPMENT TEAM COACH
This person will play an integral role in the development of players at the West Adelaide Football Club
It is an exciting opportunity to continue the development of Footballers to reach the next level at West Adelaide.
A position description is available here. Applications close Monday 26th November 2018
Email [email protected] or Call Andrew Marks/ Jason Porplyzia on 8352 4022
TRAINERS REQUIRED – WEST ADELAIDE FOOTBALL CLUB
• Positions vacant across Seniors, Juniors and Women’s for Season 2019 and beyond.
• An Honorarium, 2019 SANFL Season Membership, WAFC Attire and Free Access to the WAFC Gym Facilities are provided
• Applicants MUST be prepared to commit to one training night per week in addition to match days (accommodate studying and employment workloads as much as possible)
• Pre-season runs from November 2018 – March 2019 with the main season April-September 2019. (Only weekday availability required until early 2019)
• Position largely involves taping, massage, first aid and running water on match days with lots of opportunities to use skills developed within your degree.
• Previous experience in a similar position is desirable, with Sports Trainer accreditation advantageous yet those interested who are unqualified or inexperienced are encouraged to apply
• In-house training and workshops are provided from the Head Physiotherapist/Head Trainer, and are fantastic opportunities to develop injury management, massage and taping skills.
• Positions are best suited to undergraduate and post-graduate students in Health Science disciplines seeking to enhance clinical and practical skills in a hands-on environment, massage therapists and current sports trainers.
• Our elite medical team from Sportsmed SA consist of physiotherapists, exercise physiologists, S&C staff and sports physicians who are highly experienced and incredible mentors. Huge opportunities to further your knowledge outside of University.
If you have any questions, would like to show interest or require further information please don’t hesitate to contact Caitlin Taylor (Head Trainer) on 0431 768 771, or preferably by email [email protected].